Saturday, April 7, 2012

This Sunday is a great day in which we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Might I invite you to remember Him always, but to especially remember the meaning of Easter.

     Matthew 22:31-32. Christ's response to the Sadducees' question, who claimed that there is no life after death, proclaims, "Have yes not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the LIVING." It has always been God's plan for us to live after this temporary state which we call morta...lity. But it is through Christ, and ONLY through him, that our lives are mercifully handed back to us. We celebrate Easter in remembrance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Savior, who overcame death so that we could too. Might I humbly give thanks to Him who gave me life, to Him which only asks of me to have faith, that I might have eternal life.
If you are interested in learning more about how Jesus Christ can help you in your life, facebook me!

No comments:

Post a Comment